Depending upon the kind of swimming pool filter you have, sand, cartridge, or diatomaceous planet, the proper cleaning approach of your spa filter will differ.
Simply ensure you have the correct equipment on hand for your kind of Filter, and then reserve some time to see to it it’s done properly. An unclean filter produces a dirty pool.
How to Go for Cleaning a Pool Filter with Cartridge?
It is very simple to clean a spa filter that has a cartridge. Still, you’ll need to follow a couple of or even more than a few couples of actions to make sure it’s done right. You’ll, likewise, require some devices.
What You Need
- 5-gallon container
- Filter cleaner
- Garden tube
- Lubricating substance
- Replacement filter cartridge
- Substitute O-Ring
- Owner’s manual, simply in situation
If you believed cleaning a cartridge filter was easy, simply wait till you clean a sand filter!
- Backwash the Filter for 3 or 5 minutes to get rid of debris.
- Switch off the pump, and turn the valve to Filter.
- Remove the pump’s filter lid.
- Put the cleaner for sand filter in the filter-basket, as well as change the lid.
- Turn on the pump for around 15 secs, simply enough time in transferring the cleaner to the Filter from the pump.
- Switch off the pump, as well as leave it off for at least 8 hours, or overnight.
- Backwash the Filter for 3 or 5 minutes once again to eliminate dust as well as debris displaced by the filter cleaner.
- Transform the filter system back on.
If you are currently not having a sand filter, you might need to consider buying one real-fast. The time you are going to save while cleaning is the time you will be able to spend enjoying your pool.
If you want more tips on pool filter cleaning, please do visit the given link.